Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOVE'S Embrace


When I could not believe and hope, in Love anymore
LOVE, came knocking sweetly upon my heart's door
This soul has journeyed through Time and Space
In search of  LOVE'S true,patient and kind face
To feel loved and secure in the warmth of its embrace
Was it all an illusion or perhaps it was just by chance?
That this heart recognized LOVE in a rare but single glance?
Maybe it was just the voice of my heart's longing despair,
That brought us together, on a wing and a prayer?
I cannot explain why I can or should love you this way,
When the song in my heart, sings.."Love Is Here To Stay."
I cannot turn back and unwind the fated Hands of Time
Nor question this Love, through Reason or Rhyme
For, my heart has been opened to love completely
And to revel in Love's Embrace, ever so sweetly.
I love you with such passion, that even I cannot deny
A love that could move mountains, and even make Angels cry
Even if we part and the trails of my  tears cannot be erased,
I count myself blessed to have felt the purity of LOVE'S Embrace.

LOVE....indeed, is Bittersweet


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pola

The Pola
Steep, jagged cliffs of the Pola at Amalau Bay in American Samoa